Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Quilting Embroidery machine designs

Quilting Embroidery machine designs

Wondering if anyone has made or has any information on a Dresden Plate Machine embroidery design done completely in the hoop without having to put fabric on to applique. I would like to make a 12 inch block. I have made many quilts with machine embroidery and love them. Thank you

I believe Anita Goodesigns has one - sorry but I don't have their website handy. And if you haven't used their embroidery designs before - they are superb! Good luck.

Thank you. I've been searching Goodesigns and don't see the Dresden Plate done completely in machine embroidery. Thank you so much. Did you see the design? There is one made with templates, etc. but not embroidery by machine.

I will be interested to read responses to your question as well. Hope you get some good feedback!
    Those who are piecemakers will sew seeds.

Hugs,
    Drue

Blog Entries
    emblibrary.com has one under their Christmas stuff for a tree skirt done with lace; it's realy pretty. They also have a sale going on right now.
    Judy