Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Quilting Fairy Godmother

Blog Entries
    has anyone used multiple emails to get multiple godmothers? to make a more varied wall hanging or lap quilt?

goodness! I guess I need to learn paper piecing to make waxzbara. uh...those are some tiny pieces there....yikes!

Mine is named Pattrinvinia. Looking at all the pieces and parts looks as complicated as her name. Would be fun though to see how she would end up.

This looks fun. Mine's name is Guildsey. I didn't have to wait for an email, the .pdf files are available to print immediately. I think maybe that is the code I got the first time I tried it, just to see if it would work, then I went back and picked other options, but didn't notice my name either time till I read all your posts.

So, maybe the one I printed has a cooler name than Guildsey. I don't get that name, I don't belong to a guild... lol Maybe it was the "drooling" I checked off for why I go to quilt shows?

Some of the pieces, especially on Block C, are so tiny, is it even manageable to paper piece that small?
    Last edited by CAS49OR; 06-11-2013 at 01:11 PM.
    :-)
    CAS

Blog Entries
    Wow loved it I'm Selvizilla will have to wait until my printer arrives from amazon.
    Sunday project with the quilt day hope so. I'm so excited.
    Finished is better than a UFO

Miterzelda - wonder what she would look like! Unfortunately I'm not a paper piecer so may never know
    ​Nancy

I did this a couple of years ago when it was first posted. My Fairy Godmother (forgot her name) looked scary--at least that's what my DGC said. I did have her hanging in my sewing room. I did the questions again and got a different pattern. I hope she is friendlier looking!!! It was fun to do, and using scraps was fun.
    Sue

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3