Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: quilting is good for your health

There is an article in a british daily paper extolling the virtues of quilting on your health. I am not good on transferring the name of websites, but if you google
    DAILY MAIL ONLINE it will come up with the newspaper site, and then in the search box in the top right hand corner, just type in quilting and it should come up with the article. It was research done by the University of Glasgow. Give it a try.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sall
    There is an article in a british daily paper extolling the virtues of quilting on your health. I am not good on transferring the name of websites, but if you google
    DAILY MAIL ONLINE it will come up with the newspaper site, and then in the search box in the top right hand corner, just type in quilting and it should come up with the article. It was research done by the University of Glasgow. Give it a try.
    I couldn't find it, sadly. When I went to Daily Mail online, there wasn't a search box! Never mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Lacelady
    Quote Originally Posted by sall
    I couldn't find it, sadly. When I went to Daily Mail online, there wasn't a search box! Never mind.
    I think I will say "whatever" here.

Thanks for the link. I found the article quite interesting. I like how it mentioned math and geometry as part of quilting. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Dina
    Thanks for the link. I found the article quite interesting. I like how it mentioned math and geometry as part of quilting. :)
    Math and geometry Yikes, makes me run for the hills lol

Okay I see someone found the link, I was going to post it. Good article. Personally I just think it is relaxing.

Quote Originally Posted by mtnative
    Thank you for that. As I said I am not very savvy at web sites

Thanks for the link. Found the article interesting. I certainly enjoy the hobby/craft.

Blog Entries
    thanks for the link

Quote Originally Posted by Quiltinggma-nc
    Thanks for the link. Found the article interesting. I certainly enjoy the hobby/craft.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast