Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Quilting rooms

I am looking for threads where we showed pictures of our studios or quilting/sewing rooms. There was one room that was outstanding but I did not bookmark them and my eyes are buggy from looking through old posts. Can anyone help me out. Thanks in advance if you can.

Blog Entries
    Under the "search" feature type in sewing rooms or sewing studios...you will get hrs of posts, believe I just did that this weekend, i so enjoy looking at everyones rms. Its neat to put faces, names and rooms together.
    Grab a favorite beverage and enjoy!
    dee

Use the bookmark feature when you want to reference a post again. It has saved me hours of looking, not that it is all bad, looking!!! :-D

Awesome ladies

Quote Originally Posted by Sunflower7
    I am looking for threads where we showed pictures of our studios or quilting/sewing rooms. There was one room that was outstanding but I did not bookmark them and my eyes are buggy from looking through old posts. Can anyone help me out. Thanks in advance if you can.
    I found one cleaning our sewing areas. Not sure if that's the one you are looking for.