Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Quiltville's Quips & Snips

Power Poster

Quiltville's Quips & Snips

I just happened to go to the Quiltville blogspot by Bonnie Hunter last evening and watched her Ustream from her sewing room. She answered questions that came in from viewers and sewed. Does anyone know if there is schedule to tune in for? It was interesting but it is not available all the time.

Blog Entries
    here is an explanation of when it is on http://quiltville.blogspot.com/p/live-quiltcam.html
    Nancy in western NY
    before you speak THINK
    T is it True? H is it Helpful? I is it Inspiring? N is it Necessary? K is it Kind?

Power Poster
    Thanks QuiltnNan! I was blind but now I see....

went there to a black screen.....can one bring up "old" blog spots or whatever they are called.....clicked on something below the black screen (pic of pine tree) and watched some idiots blow up a pine tree and call it art.....there are really some sick people in this world............wow

Quote Originally Posted by Geri B View Post
    went there to a black screen.....can one bring up "old" blog spots or whatever they are called.....clicked on something below the black screen (pic of pine tree) and watched some idiots blow up a pine tree and call it art.....there are really some sick people in this world............wow
    No, it's just a live stream so you have to view it while it's streaming. Fun to watch if it happens to fit into your schedule.

You can friend Bonnie on facebook and she will give you a heads up on when she will do another quiltcam.

Carolyn

Blog Entries
    She always gives heads up on Facebook when she will be turning on her quilt cam. If you don't do Facebook you can get an email or text from UStream. I watch her on my Kindle while I sew.
    Got fabric?

Blog Entries
    What do I do to get an email from UStream?

Blog Entries
    Got fabric?

Blog Entries
    Is there a charge for signing up for an e-mail?? A couple of years ago went to a web site to watch something --never signed up but then on my phone bill came a charge of 15.00 a month. Noticed that for 2 months (only went there once) so called company and the credited my account. So does this ustream.tv/channel/quiltville charge?? Thanks

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast