This last week has not been good to me as far as quilting. The top of my Railfence has been done for a few days. I sandwiched it, and sewed it together. I took it to hang on my quilt hanger and noticed that the quilt didn't go together like it was suppose to. I was so upset. I was ready to throw it in the trash. I walked away to allow a little cool down time. To make a long story short I had to cut the backing material from the quilt. If I hadn'd promised my sister I would make this for her, I would just forget it. I am now trying a different approch to putting on the backing. I have tried startching, spray adhessive, and several other sugestions I have received. Hope to have this finished in time for christmas.