Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Really had to hold back today!!

So I was at Walmart today to get some random things we needed and I always swing by the fabric area...of course lol.

And I'm pretty excited because it seems like they are getting much nicer fabric there now! At least it looks very appealing. I just had to walk away before I bought anything!

Some very bright cheery fabrics there :)
    Name:  Attachment-148973.jpe
Views: 9
Size:  49.6 KB

Blog Entries
    Ooooo pretty!! I am going to check our's out tomorrow :D:D:D

very pretty looks like spring

spring colors! love it.

Super Member fleurdelisquilts.com's Avatar
    They are pretty. Just wish they'd carry some better quality fabrics. Some of them are really thin. You can see through some of their fabrics.

I did the same thing but I got weak and bought some. Looked like we had a larger selection of fabric to chose from and in some cases lower prices.

Blog Entries
    Our Walmart marked down a bunch of their pre-cut fabric (since they closed our fabric department about six months ago and replaced it with pre-cut fabric) and I couldn't resist. One hundred five inch squares for $5.00, seven coordinating FQs for $5.00, two yards of fabric for $3.50, I just couldn't walk away. But I finally did about $50.00 later. :) I don't know why they had them marked down because their regular shelves are stocked and the prints weren't seasonal.

Blog Entries
    when to Walmart today and found out they are closing the fabric department. everything is 50% off. Brought some black and white fabric.

Pretty fabric!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsMoe4487
    So I was at Walmart today to get some random things we needed and I always swing by the fabric area...of course lol.

And I'm pretty excited because it seems like they are getting much nicer fabric there now! At least it looks very appealing. I just had to walk away before I bought anything!
    In Spokane, WA the Walmart superstore on Colton is bringing on new fabrics now, so they are clearing out a lot of the old ones....I got some for $1 a yard and others $2, but nothing more than $2.50 for sale items. VIP Cranston is one brand they carry...found some great prints!! :thumbup:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast