1. Super people. I went in today with a UFO, needing to match a piece of fabric I was short of (due to my own mistake). Didn't think they would have it as I started this 1-1/2 years ago. They didn't, but a salesperson thought she might have some in her stash at home. She went home, found some, called me and just gave it to me, no charge. That's service.
2. A Bernina dealer 15 min from my home where I can get service.
3. They taught me to quilt with their classes.
4. They let me use their classroom to lay out a quilt (when they're not busy).
5. They arrange shop hops so I can see other stores.
6. They answer questions and help solve problems, even when I don't buy anything.
7. They have great material and will spend as much time as you need helping you to find just the right fabric, even though you pull out dozens of bolts.
8. I count them as friends.