Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Red Rock Threads website

Is anyone else having trouble accessing Red Rock Threads website? It loads but I'm not getting any pictures, which means I can't see the colors! I need to order a spool of Aurifil.
    www.redrockthreads.com

I don't know if it is a setting on my computer or not. I have used them before, so I can't imagine why it won't show the pictures. Any suggestions are welcomed.

Blog Entries
    it works fine for me

The website is working for me. Thanks for the info. I have a Joanne's 5 minutes from my house but no LQS near me. I am doing a baby quilt and the Coats and Clark thread keeps breaking and sheering and the lint build up is annoying. Very frustrating. I plan to purchase some more expensive and hopefully higher quality thread soon to see if it solves the problem. I will order from this company

Try another website to get the color match, write down the number, then go to Redrocks.

also .. I found sewezdesigns.com - I think their aurifil is cheaper. Service is great, I've ordered aurifil from there.

Quote Originally Posted by DogHouseMom
    Try another website to get the color match, write down the number, then go to Redrocks.

also .. I found sewezdesigns.com - I think their aurifil is cheaper. Service is great, I've ordered aurifil from there.
    This is what I ended up doing. I will check sewezdesigns.com, thank you for the suggestion!

It's working for me. I love Redrockthreads - it's the only place that I get thread.

Blog Entries

I use both sites and been pleased with both, but more often I find the colors I want at sewezdesigns. Service is fast and shipping very reasonable!

You might try to clean out your temporary internet files and cookies -- it might be that something there is interfering with loading the pictures.

Thanks!