Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Red, red, red

Just received a pile of red print fat quarters that I bought from Marsye. I love the variety and the quality is fine! Now I can sit in the AC and sew!! Umm, appliqued apples? Wouldn't that be nice in my kitchen

Pam
    And cherries, radishes, tomatos..... cranberries,, ummm..

Sounds like fun I'll be right over. lol

Pam
    Oh red peppers, you could get some more fabric and do yellow and green peppers, too!

I just love red. It clashes so well. Lots of reds, all the reds,put 'em together any old way and it's fabulous! Have fun with 'em.

Blog Entries
    have fun!

Blog Entries
    are you going to pre wash that red fabric???

oh yes

Banned
    Boy howdy! You got them fast!! I just mailed them! Glad you like them! Can't wait to see what you come up with. :wink:

Yep, with Marsye it's ALWAYS good QUALITY for a FAIR PRICE and the turn around time is great! Have fun, enjoy making all the red things you can think of.

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    So that's where the reds went so fast. I missed out on those. My favorite color too. I will have to be quicker the next time. Marsye is great isn't she. Love her quick responses and pictures.

I got some dragonflys from her last week and I just love them. Sure takes the work out of appliqueing!! This week it's Sunbonnet Sues and frogs. I love her stuff, it is so beautifully made and the quality is great. Thanks Marsye!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Honey
    I got some dragonflys from her last week and I just love them. Sure takes the work out of appliqueing!! This week it's Sunbonnet Sues and frogs. I love her stuff, it is so beautifully made and the quality is great. Thanks Marsye!
    Your very welcome!!! Your latest batch went in the mail yesterday. Post a picture when you get that quilt made! :thumbup: Thank you!

See, Marsye? We just couldn't survive without you. Not only do you keep us laughing but save us so much time that we can get lots of projects done AND spend time on this board. Love ya, girl, keep it coming.

:cry: :cry: :cry: I missed out on the orange FQ's. By the time I saw them, someone already bought them. I'm on the west coast so the rest of you have an advantage over me because of the time difference. I'm either going to have to get up at 4am or just not go to bed to beat the rest of you to Marsye's posts. I'll bet if we paid for her gas she would go to Marshall's with our wish lists :wink:

Zoe
    I just received the two sets of bears with hearts! They are adorable and so sweet. As I wrote Marsye, I plan to combine them into a sweet little wall hanging for my best friend's first grandson! Good service and good products. :lol: :lol:

Banned
    Thanks guys! You really do my heart good. :-D

I can't wait to see what you do with them. Post pics please.

Quote Originally Posted by JanetM
    :cry: :cry: :cry: I missed out on the orange FQ's. By the time I saw them, someone already bought them. I'm on the west coast so the rest of you have an advantage over me because of the time difference. I'm either going to have to get up at 4am or just not go to bed to beat the rest of you to Marsye's posts. I'll bet if we paid for her gas she would go to Marshall's with our wish lists :wink:
    YOU can go to Marshalls. They're online and will ship whatever you want. I was there day before yesterday and if I'd thought of it at the time I'd have bought a LOT more and had it shipped home. I will, however, buy the blender bundles from them from now on and have them shipped. I can't remember if there's 11 or 17 5yd pieces in a bundle but it's only $102 plus shipping and Marsye said that their shipping is really reasonable.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by raptureready
    Quote Originally Posted by JanetM
    YOU can go to Marshalls. They're online and will ship whatever you want. I was there day before yesterday and if I'd thought of it at the time I'd have bought a LOT more and had it shipped home. I will, however, buy the blender bundles from them from now on and have them shipped. I can't remember if there's 11 or 17 5yd pieces in a bundle but it's only $102 plus shipping and Marsye said that their shipping is really reasonable.
    Yes, they told me they could ship 2 bundles for the price of one for about 15.00. Thats cheap considering the bundles are very heavy! Evidently they have a contract with Fed-ex.