Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: reorganizing sewing room!

Blog Entries
    On vacation so on the list of things to do was reorganize my sewing room. Just found a great storage cabinet so I am going to get this done. Unfortunately I only have a few days left of vacation and somehow my stash multiplied - i certainly don't remember buying all of it!

Blog Entries
    When I first glanced at your topic I thought it said "recognizing sewing room". That would happen if I cleaned it up a little. LOL

I often find fabric, pattern, and even kits that I don't remember buying. Thats alot of stash.
    Good luck with your reorganizing

I reorganized my sewing room had every thing put in bens or raped on plastic it is amess again bought more and it is sitting on the floor along with some I need to send out. It didn't work for me I hope it workes better for someone else

Blog Entries
    ok i am going in - got totes, labels for them, cabinet is in place. If you don't hear from me for a couple of days you'll know why. However if by Saturday or Sunday i haven't surfaced I have been buried alive with my material!