Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 14 of 42 FirstFirst ... 4 13 14 15 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Round Robin - UP and RUNNING!!!

I MISPLACED MY SQUARE!! UGH!!
    Now I am in the process of taking the leftover pieces I have from the screwup and making a new one. :(

I am approaching th finish line and starting to panic! I have machine stitching left on 24 leaves and machine stitching on several other pieces as well. Hope I get time this weekend to do it. If that wasn't stressful enough, we are in the middle of a kitchen renovation!

I need to just get back in my room and finish this second one. Once that is done and in the mail in the morning I KNOW I will find the first one.

Alrighty!
    Second square is now done. It's with the rest of the packages I have going out in the mornning.
    WIll post when I get back from post office.

just a check in. My package should be in the mail by Friday. I will post when it is out definite. Can't wait to work on the first border.

My square went out.

Barbsbus...It's on it's way to you! If you need to square it a bit more, go ahead. I made it quickly last night since I misplaced the first one

Ok, as I'm sitting here trying to make a list of everything that I need to do and checking off things that I have done, it occured to me that I might have forgotten to do something with the square I sent out.

I sent it out to Barbsbus, she was under my name.
    I included a square in there for all to sign.
    Was I to do anything else????

I'm looking forward to getting it. Just got back from Oregon. Had to go up and run errands for my mother but was able to work on my square. I started a basket with scrappy flowers. I hope to get into the mail to Dawn on Monday. Have to take DH to a bunch of doctor appointments on Friday and will be able to get to the post office on Monday. I am going to leave room in the basket to make more flowers after I see what the borders look like and will be asking for scrapes of material from the borders if anyone has a few pieces left over. I plan to make a variety of flowers. So far I made a few with yo yo's and embrodery thread.

I'll be glad to include scraps for ya. Might include even more than just scraps! :)

Mareliba's center block arrived in the post today.

WOW! The picture didn't do it justice! I just sat and stared at it. I'm going to have to do some thinking.

As I was sewing busily along, my sewing machine made a loud bang noise and seized up!

Oh, no!

My mom's got three other sewing machines, but I'm used to working on mine. If mine has to go into the shop, I'm going to be a little "off" center myself.

Anyhow, just thought I'd let you know I have your beautiful square and will get busy on it.

Page 14 of 42 FirstFirst ... 4 13 14 15 24 ... LastLast