Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 26 35 36 37 LastLast

Thread: Round the Rows

Blog Entries
    I am finally up and around after being flat in bed for over a week with an really nasty upper respiratory infection, and decided it was time to get Sandy's quilt done. I really, really struggled with what to do with this one and decided to try to take it back to where it started, so since I had some bird fabric, that's the direction it went. I hope it's okay with you Sandy. It just seemed to me that the it was taking on a life of its own and getting away from its beginnings. Sorry the pictures aren't better, but I really don't have a place to take good pictures when the quilts start getting bigger.

In addition to posting the pictures here, I am going to send them out by email because some people are not getting notices on this group. And, I don't want to mail it off to Barbara until I hear from her that it's okay to mail. I haven't heard from her and don't know if anyone else has since she had her surgery a while back.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    JudyG

I love it any direction it has taken, very pretty

very pretty ladies, I can't wait to get mine home! I havent see it since I posted the first row!

I took a picture, but am having camera issues so I will post as soon as I can

Blog Entries
    Sandy, here is your completed top. I did the final round for Barbara and it will be on its way home this afternoon.

I will also send picture by email as I know some of our members are not getting notifications.

How are the other tops coming along?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    JudyG

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyG View Post
    Sandy, here is your completed top. I did the final round for Barbara and it will be on its way home this afternoon.

I will also send picture by email as I know some of our members are not getting notifications.

How are the other tops coming along?
    Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
    Bernie

Can you believe that the 2nd set is already starting to make their way home? Its crazy how fast it sems to have been.

So Pretty. I don't have one to work on. is there 1 out there some where. Grammakitten. did you receive the 1 I sent you?

Blog Entries
    Sandy, I think you are probably done. I just sent yours home, and the next one I get should be Barbara's, which will then go home to her. Unless we are really off somewhere, you've probably worked on all of them. I can't believe we are finishing up.
    JudyG

That makes me sad. This has been such fun,received mine yesterday. So pretty,now just to finish it. Thanks everyone

Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 26 35 36 37 LastLast