Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Round the Rows >

Round the Rows

Round the Rows

Old 01-19-2012, 07:22 AM

Originally Posted by Ripped on Scotch View Post
Kathy,
I looked at your top again... I had to go back to the drawing board. I realized its a Robin Pandolf fabric line and you don't have any applique on there at all! I decided that had to be changed. I was at a guild meeting where she was the speaker a few years ago(she was returning home from that meeting when all her quilts were stolen) and since she loves applique i decided you need some on your top.
I agree Kelly
Old 01-26-2012, 12:04 PM

Hi all, keep losing this group, I think you are hiding from me. Just reread the thread from the start and these quilts are turning out beautiful. Cong ROS a new baby boy I know you will enjoy him. When are you due? I have 2 boys myself and they are the loves of my life. Also wanted the group to know that I will be having surgery on Friday the 3 The doctor says I have a 89 % blocksage in my coradid artery and he is going in the clean it out. I should only be in the hospital a day or so, then back on here if i can find you. Please keep me in your prayers. Now back to business, who has my rows? I haven't seen them in forever. Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Hugs
Barbara
Old 01-26-2012, 04:29 PM

Glad to hear from you Barbara. I'm sorry to hear about the need for surgery. We'll keep you in our thoughts and prayers. Hopefully, it will be a simple procedure and you'll be up and around in no time. Don't worry about the quilting - it will wait. Take care of yourself.
Old 01-27-2012, 07:26 AM

My offical Due date is May 16th. About 3 more months to go! it seems to be going by fast sometimes and other times it feels like it's so slow. Bust times ahead I guess.

Barbara I hope your surgery goes well and you have a speedy recovery. Take care of yourself!
Old 01-27-2012, 10:04 AM

Yes , Barbara please take care of your self, its amazing how fast they release you from the hospital now a days,please take care
Old 01-27-2012, 10:05 AM

Barbara: Good thoughts and prayers to you for a speedy recovery!

ROS: My pregnancies seemed to speed by until my 9th month, then those last weeks seemed to crawl by and it didn't help having a co-worker calling me every morning saying, "Girl, you haven't had that baby yet?" lol
Old 01-27-2012, 05:37 PM

ROS I have the blue/embroidery top of Valaries/Belles ready to send out the first of the week. Will let you know what day for sure. Keep well everyone. Kathi/Gramakitten
Old 01-28-2012, 12:17 PM

I've never heard of a row robin but it sounds fun. Please post pics when you are done.
Old 01-28-2012, 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by Handcraftsbyjen View Post
I've never heard of a row robin but it sounds fun. Please post pics when you are done.
This is a modified row robin. We did four (or five) rows and then are doing 3 (or 4) rounds. We post pictures each month as we get our portion of each quilt done. It's been lots of fun and the quilts are turning our beautiful.
Old 02-13-2012, 07:04 AM

It's been awhile since anyone has posted here. Just checking to see what everyone's up to. Got an email from Mish and she can't seem to get on the Board so will be check in with her by email. Hope everyone's well and busy sewing.