Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Scissor Queen to the rescue!

Thanks to SC who so generously sent me a picture and instructions as to "how to thread a Pfaff" so I can now use the machine.

Craftybear also supplied help!

The QB members are the best :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Blog Entries
    glad SC was able to help you

now have fun sewing with your machine!

Quote Originally Posted by Carron
    Thanks to SC who so generously sent me a picture and instructions as to "how to thread a Pfaff" so I can now use the machine.

Craftybear also supplied help!

The QB members are the best :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

LOL, thanks!! I'm glad I could help. Pfaffs thread a little odd so without instructions or a picture you might not ever get it.

Blog Entries
    Oh, if you're talking about using the "self" threader for a Pfaff sewing machine I would like to know! I can never get it to work!! I heard you are supposed to lower the presser foot, is that right? Even with the manual I still can't get it!

Luckily my eyes are still good, but I'd like to know!

Blog Entries
    Oh, darn. I just saw your first post and my problem is not the same. Glad you got help with yours though!

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsie
    Oh, if you're talking about using the "self" threader for a Pfaff sewing machine I would like to know! I can never get it to work!! I heard you are supposed to lower the presser foot, is that right? Even with the manual I still can't get it!

Oh I can do that in my sleep I've been doing it for so long. Lower the presser foot and hook the thread around the little plastic part on the left from the top around to the right when you push down on the lever. Then pull the thread up where the tiny hook is that goes thru the eye and let go of the lever. It'll pull the thread thru the needle. I wish I was close, I could show you how to use the threader in less than a second!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsie

The little hook on the threader could be have a slight bend, causing it not to go thur eye of needle.