Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 9 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: SCORE!!!

I finally went to Harbor Freight tonight.... Of course all you gals talked everybody around me to get there first! I looked and looked, my DH asked about the blades and finally I found where they were SUPPOSE to be! Yep, they were all gone, but the cutter was there..... in the cutter package there are 3 blades, yep 3. It was $3.99. Well, I HAD to have a blade, mine is going skip, skip, skip and frustrating (I dropped it when it was open on a ceramic tile floor). So even though each blade was double what the single blades were it still was lots cheaper than Jo-Anns with a 40% off coupon. Of course I had to get a couple other things..... Did you all know they have a wrist magnet? I thought I'd try that out and see if it will work. Here is a pic of my finds. Just a few cents over 10 bucks!

My great finds at HF!
    Name:  Attachment-103346.jpe
Views: 15
Size:  67.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by CoyoteQuilts
    I finally went to Harbor Freight tonight.... Of course all you gals talked everybody around me to get there first! I looked and looked, my DH asked about the blades and finally I found where they were SUPPOSE to be! Yep, they were all gone, but the cutter was there..... in the cutter package there are 3 blades, yep 3. It was $3.99. Well, I HAD to have a blade, mine is going skip, skip, skip and frustrating (I dropped it when it was open on a ceramic tile floor). So even though each blade was double what the single blades were it still was lots cheaper than Jo-Anns with a 40% off coupon. Of course I had to get a couple other things..... Did you all know they have a wrist magnet? I thought I'd try that out and see if it will work. Here is a pic of my finds. Just a few cents over 10 bucks!
    I have been using the wrist magnet pictured for a few weeks and love it. It is strong enought to hold all the pins, needles and even the screwdriver(that was an accident). :oops:

Blog Entries
    A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do! Congrats on your score!!!

This store must be an east coast store or someting. I live in So Cal and have never heard of it.

There are several in the Sacramento and Chico areas. Haven't been to one yet but I get flyers for their sales.

Quote Originally Posted by kim_s

This store must be an east coast store or someting. I live in So Cal and have never heard of it.
    They are based out of So. Cal....LOL

They have 3 stores down there:

Camarillo, Ventura and Simi Valley

np3
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kim_s

They are all over California. It's a man thing. Well, it was a man thing!

Power Poster
    Good buys!

Blog Entries
    great buys, just don't use the magnet holder close to any computerized sewing or embroidery machines

I had to buy the same carpet cutter, mine was out of the blades too, but it is still a good deal, compaired to what they want at JAF for new blades! Keep calling them back to see when they have them in stock!

I'm hoping their are no quilters in my area that know about this. I need to get to HF! If they have them, I'm going to buy them all!!! (insert evil laugh here)

Page 1 of 9 1 2 ... LastLast