Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: on the search

Blog Entries
    In search for a Gracie Frame...hubby gave me the OK...the prices for used ones are all over the place...of course ones that are located in my area are the expensive ones. Some people are selling theirs for more that what I can find brand new.

i know isnt that just crazy

Did you do a search on here? It seems like I saw one listed on the for sale section just a few days ago. I may be wrong though.

Blog Entries
    There a few...that are pretty good deals but too far away...I want to be able to see it before I buy it.

Don't know how far you consider too far to look at one, but there's one in Providence (craigslist) for $500. http://providence.craigslist.org/art/2167950062.html (it's actually located in New Bedford, sorry)

Blog Entries
    This one is close enough but I am looking for a King size. Thanks for looking!
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider
    Don't know how far you consider too far to look at one, but there's one in Providence (craigslist) for $500. http://providence.craigslist.org/art/2167950062.html (it's actually located in New Bedford, sorry)

You can search craigslist for all of New England, or any other region or state for that matter, for anything on several websites. This is just one example. http://jaxed.com/cgi-bin/sd.cgi?cat=...e=XE&submit=go Might want to keep an eye on it. :-D

kenssewing.com or easyterms on ebay. %599 and free shipping. The people are so nice and I will use them again for a new Juki! I used there lay away plan for the gracie II frame and have never regretted it!

Blog Entries
    I have a Grace Company frame, got it direct from company about 5 yrs ago. It wasn't thier most expensive one, but it wiil do crib size to queen size, has 3 rails. Go to the web site and you can check them out.
    I am pleased with mine. I hope you find what you are looking for. :-)

Banned
    Blog Entries
    bayside quilting always has good prices