Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Seen/Have the HQ Sweet Sixteen Sit-Down System?

My local dealer just got one of these in and I sat down and played on it for a while. You can get extensions for the side of the table if you need more support. It was wonderful. Price is up there though, about $5000.

You can see it on this website, it's about 2/3 of the way down the page.

http://www.suzannesquilts.com/handiquilter.asp

That's pretty cool! I'm still wanting the Fusion or Avante'. Of course by the time I have enough money for it, there will be something else that takes it place.. :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by tuesy
    That's pretty cool! I'm still wanting the Fusion or Avante'. Of course by the time I have enough money for it, there will be something else that takes it place.. :lol:
    I've had my eye on a new Horizon but I think the HQ may have just taken it's place.

Blog Entries
    Well, I am definitely dreaming, but the HQ16 Sit-down system is what I want. Are you listening Santa???

:lol: :lol:

I am just a pinch away from the Avante.

I wanted an HQ but finally got tired of waiting for what I could not afford. Ended up getting the Sunshine 16. It is a step up for now and I will sell it if I can every afford the bigger fancier machines.

Quote Originally Posted by lalaland
    My local dealer just got one of these in and I sat down and played on it for a while. You can get extensions for the side of the table if you need more support. It was wonderful. Price is up there though, about $5000.

I got to use the HQ sitdown system and I really liked it, I was quilting a Project Linus quilt at the Houston Quilt show this year.

Quote Originally Posted by purplefiend
    Quote Originally Posted by lalaland

I got to use the HQ sitdown system and I really liked it, I was quilting a Project Linus quilt at the Houston Quilt show this year.
    The HQ my dealer has came from the Houston Quilt show, it's a little cheaper because it was a demo setup, about $500 off, and he's going to pay for the shipping to his shop if you buy one.

Quote Originally Posted by DebraK
    I am just a pinch away from the Avante.
    How awesome!! You'll have to tell us when you get it and show pictures!! I love watching the videos!

lol, don't hold your breath, tuesy. A pinch for me might be 6 months ;-)

I found a local dealer that will let me practice for free on donation quilts. How cool is that?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast