Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5

Thread: Selling on Etsy

Blog Entries
    You know Gail, I do the same thing. Ha Ha.

Cookie

Quote Originally Posted by GailG
    Quote Originally Posted by aliaslaceygreen
    Quote Originally Posted by catlady506
    You make me feel better because I have a huge stash. I keep telling my husband that I will use it when I don't have the money after retirement. I look forward to crafting a lot!!!
    Its my fabric 401 k!!!

:lol: That's a good one! I suppose I don't shop correctly. Everytime I try to put something together from my stash, I have to run to the store because I need something else.

I couldn't count the number of times in the past several weeks I have had to stop myself from doing that! It's like "NO, I really, really don't have to go!!!" (Dang it!!) :oops:

Blog Entries
    I think we are "programed" to not buy everything we need when we go to the store on that 1 trip. :lol: :lol: :lol: I make a list for my sewing room, but still....I find myself calling my LQS and begging them to send me so and so that I forgot to pick up while I was there. Thank goodness they will send stuff to me!

You could also check out craft fairs; quilt shows sponsored by local guilds that you could display your quilts etc. Also offer to teach to local guilds and do a mini seminar and then a workshop. Do workshops in your home. Charge a fee for the workshops and the seminars. Depending on the technique the workshops are going from $20-50 in my area.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5