Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Serger from Allbrands

Buying from Allbrands

Hi there, I'm looking at a Juki serger from the online store Allbrands. Their price is cheaper than on Amazon, but I've never heard of them before. Has anyone bought from them and what do you think? What is their return policy like if the machine arrives damaged?
    Thanks!
    Ev
    Last edited by bearspaws; 06-28-2013 at 09:21 AM.
    Always be kind to animals, morning, noon, and night, for animals have feelings too, and furthermore, they bite!

Blog Entries
    I've bought lots of stuff from allbrands over the years, including a couple sewing machines and a serger. Never any problems. One Sewing machine arrived DOA, and their tech department talked me thru a diagnostic and with their direction was able to fix it myself.
    "I do not understand how anyone can live without one small place of enchantment to turn to."
    Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings

Allbrands is a great place...super customer service and quick delivery. Last year I purchased online my Brother PQ1500s machine from them and I just recently ordered my new Janome 7700 machine. They are very reliable!

Love them have ordered from them for the past7 years with no problem
    Brother XL-3500i, SQ-9050, Dreamweaver XE6200D

I bought a Juki serger from Allbrands a couple of years ago. I found it really difficult to thread, and even though the support from Allbrands was great, I never did find the machine to my liking. I finally sold it and bought a Husqvarna.

I have and have been very satisfied. Also have bot from sewvacdirect.
    Snownannie

I have a Juki serger--I bought it from SewVacDirect and not Allbrands, but I am really pleased with it. Yes, it can be difficult to thread if I'm doing more than regular serging (it does the coverstitch and several other things), but I can manage with that. I rarely ever thread a serger from scratch. I tie my new threads to the old ones, loosen the tension and pull them thru. And I've been using sergers for probably 30 years, since they came on the home market. This is my third one and hopefully my last one. It sews like a dream!
    Regina in Richmond, KY

I live near Allbrands and went there to buy my serger, but, the mail order part is separate. I tried to try out a Brother machine that was only available by mail order and they had a restocking fee. So I would carefully check out what their current return policy is.
    Alyce

Blog Entries
    never had a problem with them, very good fast service
    dare to dream

Blog Entries
    Have purchased from them many times, satisfied every time. Their customer service is very good.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast