Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Sharon Schamber's Website...

Blog Entries

Sharon Schamber's Website...

I talked to Gene Schamber, Sharon's husband, yesterday and he told me they are trying to "work out" the sign-in problems on the site. He asked that anyone who was still having troubles to email him at SHARONSCHAMBER.COM and he will forward it to their web master who will then "get you in". He is sorry for the problems but hopes they will work them out very soon...
    Hope this helps,
    Brenda

Thanks for this information. I haven't tried to visit her site; but I love her videos on binding a quilt.

Thank you very much for this information!

thanks for the heads up - i got in without problems

I can get into the website but am unable to view the four newest videos that have allegedly been posted since 9/25/11. I have tried to use the "contact us" button but get a run time error. I have been trying to email them to get problems fixed since October 12 and have only had one response from Gene - and that was that Neil Atkin is the sole owner and proprietor of the website and that he would forward my email to him. I felt like he washed his hands of problems on the website. I have since written a long letter to Neil via snail mail and I have had no response from him whatsoever in almost a month's time. They need to contact their members and give them an update as to what is going on as they have our information. I would be more understanding if they just communicated with us.
    Barb Pampel
    N/E Mississippi

Really appreciate the info.
    When you sleep under a quilt, you sleep under a blanket of love.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the info.

I was finally able to "see" the four newest videos that according to Neil Atkin were posted to the web site on 9/25/11 while on our Thanksgiving trip and did download them. They are very good, as usual. Two were dated for June of 2011 and two were dated September of 2011. So, do try again if you haven't been able to see these new ones.
    Barb Pampel
    N/E Mississippi