Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: sheep in tennis shoes ????

Blog Entries
    Is anyone familiar with the "sheep in tennis shoes wallhanging" pattarn? i have a grandson who just loves sheep.

the sheep was standing sideways, and his Beautiful face was turned towards us. and he had on huge untied tennis shoes.
    I have looked and looked thru my magazines and haven't found it yet. i think i will call or e-mail 'whimsical workshop' next. the matarial in his wool, seems to fit a memory of their matarial at one time. I would give my eye teeth for this pattarn.

Quote Originally Posted by sewNso
    Is anyone familiar with the "sheep in tennis shoes wallhanging" pattarn? i have a grandson who just loves sheep.

the sheep was standing sideways, and his Beautiful face was turned towards us. and he had on huge untied tennis shoes.
    I have looked and looked thru my magazines and haven't found it yet. i think i will call or e-mail 'whimsical workshop' next. the matarial in his wool, seems to fit a memory of their matarial at one time. I would give my eye teeth for this pattarn.
    sounds cute, have not seen that one.

Blog Entries
    That's rite. and when i find it, and everyone sees it, you will see why i think it was such a wonderful pattern. and i bet there will be 200 more people on the site that will make it then. back to the basement to look thru my next 100 magazines. and i or someone will find it. Right?

Blog Entries
    i finally called this lady who had made a wall hanging. she said it was indeed an orginal. but copied from a picture of a large quilt at the chicago quilt show several years ago. so, i'm still on the hunt for these tennis shoes, and this sheep face.