Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Simply Quilts on DIY

bj
    I didn't realize that DIY was showing old Simply Quilts shows again. I can't keep track of where her shows will show up. They were on HGTV for awhile, but not now. I know there are no new ones since Alex and Ricky have started their online show, but I still enjoy watching the ones on TV. Thought I'd share. I think they are on TU, TH, and SAT mornings here. I don't know if DIY has a set schedule of programming or if it is regional.

Our local public tv has dropped their Sat. am quilt show and craft show. How disappointing, I always made sure I stopped what I was doing to watch from 7 to 8 a.m.

I wish we had some shows available.

ours dropped our craft shows also .Use to have a 2hour block of sewing w/Nancy, america quilts ,fons and porter,and Marthas sewing room
    now nothing

We still have an hour of sewing/quilting only on Sat. morning now. I enjoy watching Martha Pullen and Fons & Porter. Wish they were on more often. :cry: :cry:

bj
    Those are shows that come on our local Public Broadcasting station. Simply Quilts is coming on DIY (Do It Yourself), which is a cable or dish station. We get it via Dish Network.

Simply quilts is showing on DIY at 4:30 AM...........please.........

Guess I'll just catch them online for free at the DIY network site. Then I can watch them at my convience without the commercials! :D

Izy
    You can watch in online...just on it now...thanks for posting :D

http://www.diynetwork.com/diy/pac_ct..._leader/text/0,,DIY_26336_67830,00.html

bj
    OMG! I didn't even look to see what time it came on. I was looking for the Knitty Gritty program and saw Simply Quilts. I set the DVR and didn't even look to see when it comes on. Thank goodness for DVR :D or I'd never watch anything much. I like to ff through commercials. I can barely tolerate them when I'm forced to watch "live" programming! LOL!!

Izy
    Bj...don't panic, its downloadable videos on line that I am watching tee hee!! :D You can use the search facility and go thru the whole stock of videos :D

Quilting tv shows are gone here in Phx. Thankfully there are Web sites for videos. Quilterstv is still free at least.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast