Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 8 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: So what did you get at JoAnn's sale??

I spent way too much..... but I did get fantastic deals though! I did go ahead and get the huge cutting mat since they were on sale and I had the 20% off coupon, and I did get a good supply of flannel for stuffing and backing. Some Gutterman's thread And misc. Oh, and a pack of blades for my rotary cutter - I'm surprised at how dull mine already is from when I first opened it! (Hey, can these be sharpened??)

start up set for my daughter, mat, ruler, rotary - she's hooked :)

Blog Entries
    wish I had the money for shopping at Joanns right now as I need an angle ruler :( and a cutting mat. I have an extremely tiny one that got warped somehow :( Oh well...things will get better make do or do with out is what Great Grandma said :D

I bought warm and natural batt and gutterman thread at 50% off. Also a plastic continer for my Aunt who wanted one, and a few other odds and ends. All in all it was a great deal. When i reached the register to check out they said they are taking 20% of my total order. How great is that. And the service was good, they had a lot of people cutting and at the registers. Marge

Yes the blades can be sharpened just like a knife or you can buy a sharping tool. you can find the sharping tool by the blades.

Would like to get the large cutting mat, since my daughter put my OLFA in the sun last summer. Will have to check to see if I can afford it. But, with an extra 20% off, with coupon, I might--HA

Lots and lots of flannel!!
    and a new ruler, and pair of scissors...had a great time with a few girlfriends too!!

Blog Entries
    i am proud to report that i got absolutely nothing. quite an accomplishment for a weakling like me. :mrgreen:

I worked today so I did no shopping. That works for me. I have enough fabric and such to last me all winter.

I got soooo much, probably spent too much too! But I am begining and I think I saved 70 dollars!! I got the fabric for my sons blocks to start his quilt, I got a large cutting mat a clear ruler, pin cushion, glass head pins, a all in one thing that has a seem ripper and tons of other junk. A rotary cutter an exrtra blade, soluble pencil, thread I think it is guttermans or whatever ( I take it this is the good stuff) It was like 5.99 before the sale for a thing of that, bobbins... I couldnt beleive how much I saved! I am glad I decided to start this week!

Page 1 of 8 1 2 ... LastLast