Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Sock Monkey Fabric......

What's it called and where can I get it and are there particular patterns, and where do I get them??? Sorry, too many questions?

Moda has a lovely line of Sock Monkey fabric, and these are the best prices I have found:
    http://lisasstitchingpost.com/index....2a70b0cff0a4c7

Quote Originally Posted by Kathios
    Moda has a lovely line of Sock Monkey fabric, and these are the best prices I have found:
    http://lisasstitchingpost.com/index....2a70b0cff0a4c7
    I have bought from this site and was happy. The line I used was Funky Monkey I believe. It is SO FUN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Patti Mahoney
    What's it called and where can I get it and are there particular patterns, and where do I get them??? Sorry, too many questions?
    I saw the fabric with the sock monkey logo but I'm looking for the actual sock, I guess, knitting stuff that you actually make the sock monkeys out of. Does that make sense??

I saw the fabric with the sock monkey logo but I'm looking for the actual sock, I guess, knitting stuff that you actually make the sock monkeys out of. Does that make sense??
    If its just the socks you want, all 'real' sock monkeys are made from Rockford Red Heels. If you Google that name, I'm sure you'll find lots of resources for purchase. They are quite a hot item.

Jim
    Hobby Lobby sells them

Yep, that's what I'm looking for. thanks so much

Quote Originally Posted by meemersmom
    If its just the socks you want, all 'real' sock monkeys are made from Rockford Red Heels. If you Google that name, I'm sure you'll find lots of resources for purchase. They are quite a hot item.