Ok...Looks like I have a to do list!
1) I'm going shopping and playing with each one I come across until I find the one that tells me to take it home. Should be fun but I don't know how long I can hold out just walking in and buying it!
2) I'm going to order Quiltsmart. I've got pleanty of time, it's about 5 projects deep. I like to be prepared. I like not having to sew the curvy middle in it.
3) Looks like I need to buy some plexiglass. It will be nice having them in the exact size I need anyway. Great idea!!!!
Here's a couple other questions.
1) I bought a kit that has the eyelet material. Do I need to back it with interfacing, stablizer, muslin, or something before I put it in the quilt so the batting doesn't come thru the holes?
2) Once I get my quilt squares square, and sewn together, and the borders on, do I need to square it up again? If so, how? No way am I getting a 58"x64" template!
3) When quilting, I know you start in the middle. My question is....do you go straight out to the edges than go crosswise in the middle working your way to the outside edges, like an x, or do you go in a spiral out from the middle? Confused yet? I am.