Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Sometimes I get so mad at myself

Blog Entries
    Unfortunatly, only all the time!

Quote Originally Posted by RevPam
    It's called "a brain fart" and I have far too many!

LOL.....I forgot that this is what it is called. Can't wait to see pictures of this wonderful gift you are making.

Sometimes I can't believe some of the stupid things I do, but since I live alone there is no one else to blame.

Blog Entries
    I just keep shaking my head at this one. I started it 3 days ago and I had been playing with the pattern in the design wizard for days before that you WOULD think somewhere in there I would see that there was 16 blocks 4 rows across 4 rows down.

But noooo not me lol The other sad part is I dont even really know how I got it in my head that the quilt was supposed to have 12 blocks. I am now thinking I just made it up lol

Ohhh well if you cant laugh at yourself then when everyone else is you will feel left out :D

Ugh I hear you. I thought I had the main part of all the blocks for a quilt and I only had about 1/2 of them. The time before on another quilt I made 9 too many blocks. No wonder that quilt was taking so long. Hehehehehe Well what do I expect if I'm quilting at 1 am?

When tired,something always go wrong. Two years ago I was finishing a lap quilt that I wanted to enter into a small town fair. I only had a few days to finish. After slicing off the top of my finger and a late night run to the ER my husband said that is the most expensive fair quilt he ever saw. I did win a ribbon in the beginner class but sewing tired has always caused me some kind of Brain Fart! Poof and it's gone.
    Christina (chrissy)

I have two quilting friends and it is the blind leading the blind. We all know a little about differant things.
    When I am with them we laugh and learn what not to do. Sometimes we laugh so much we don't get busy.
    I am the Queen of mistakes ands saftey. If you should not ,or could get hurt I will have a laughing story. If it could happen,I have probably done it.
    Laughing makes any mistake livable. Plus every one is entertained. I know that I am very intertaining, happy and weird.
    Have fun and laugh.
    Christina ( chrissy)

I have done that too. I just sit back and thing.......what were you thinking Patti.

hey the silver lining, you didn't already cut the fabric up for something else! lol

Around our house it's called CRS....Can't Remember Sh..t!!
    It will be a story to go along with the quilt.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast