Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: sports

Thank you, this is a great idea. I think I will use it if you don't mind. I am washing the fabric as I write this. I am so excited to get started. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by BCaplette
    Thank you, this is a great idea. I think I will use it if you don't mind. I am washing the fabric as I write this. I am so excited to get started. Thanks again.
    With all the input, perhaps you'd tell us what you decided to do??

I will. I am making my own block pattern and then quilting it around each football. It will have a star in the center with the Dallas Cowboys fabric and a border with footballs on a dark background. I will try to post it when it is finished as you all deserve to see what you have created. :-D Thanks again everyone, I truely couldn't have done it without you'll.

Well thanks to all of you I finished the "sports" quilt for my cousin's new baby boy. She wanted something that was "Dallas Cowboys" but not too adult. I came up with aa simple pattern useing juvenile football prints for one side and a "Licensed" print on the other. I quilted each block so on the plain side you can see the "footballs and stars" and I think it turned out quite cute. thanks again to all for the suggestions. Also I now have a pieced block pattern with directions for a football. :lol:
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Very cute and your very own! Way to go!

Thank you :-D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2