The Tattered Rabbit? >

The Tattered Rabbit?

The Tattered Rabbit?

Old 01-18-2011, 08:52 PM

Have you tried calling them?
Old 01-19-2011, 01:29 AM

Originally Posted by trisha
Have you tried calling them?
yes. the 800# always is "busy" and I only get an answering machine on the CA phone number.
Old 01-19-2011, 03:44 AM

They offer a swatch service and I needed an exact match batik, so I thought HEY GREAT! But it took almost a month to get the swatches (OK, of course swatches would be last on the list). I emailed after about 3 weeks and got no response
Old 01-19-2011, 04:24 AM

This does not sound good. Could they have gone out of business and left you hanging? I sure hope not. The loss of money for you "stinks" and if you found fabric you really really like and looked forward to receiving is harder still. Good luck
Old 01-19-2011, 08:52 AM

Originally Posted by katier825
Has anyone shopped at the Tattered Rabbit online? I found them thru the Quiltshops.com site. I placed an order a few weeks ago, paid thru PayPal and have not received it yet. I expected it by now via Priority Mail...I rarely wait more than a few days to a week for packages shipped this way. I have tried emailing and calling and am not getting any replies. I only got a busy signal on the 800# and answering machine on the California number. I did do a search on here and found a couple of old posts that weren't favorable, but nothing recent.

Just wondering if anyone knows them personally and if they are still in business or having issues preventing them from filling the order.

Thanks
I have ordered many things from Tattered Rabbit over the years and have always loved their service and their products. It has been awhile as I don't order much online anymore. I hope there are no health issues or ownership transfers, etc.
Old 01-19-2011, 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by JoantheQuilter

I have ordered many things from Tattered Rabbit over the years and have always loved their service and their products. It has been awhile as I don't order much online anymore. I hope there are no health issues or ownership transfers, etc.
Glad to hear you had good experiences with them. Hopefully it's just a minor issue. I'm going to try calling again.
Old 01-20-2011, 01:09 PM

An update on my situation:

I had opened a case through PayPal yesterday requesting a refund and it was resolved today. Apparently the wife was sick and the husband taking over. The fabric I selected had defects every couple of feet throughout the length and he was trying to get more from the manufacturer.

I'm glad he took care of it promptly once PayPal got involved. Although, I think it would have been better from a customer service perspective if he responded to my email and let me know what the situation was. I don't mind waiting as long as there is a valid reason. But the lack of communication can send the wrong message.

I am thankful for the quick resolution and hope his wife's health improves soon.
Old 01-21-2011, 05:19 AM

I'm glad you pursued this. The seller or husband could have avoided a lot of anguish on your part by just one response.
Old 01-21-2011, 05:48 AM

I'm glad this has been resolved for you.
Old 08-10-2011, 06:09 PM

I have ordered from them on and off over the years and have always had wonderful service. They sent out an email about a month ago that they were putting everything on sale and closing the shop and I did place an order at the end of July. I have not received anything yet either and also have been wondering about them. I do not know if they have actually closed and have not taken the website down or disconnected the phone which does not make sense because if you are closed why have the additional expense of phone and webservice. I do not know. If I do get anything or get through to someone on the phone, I will repost.