Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Thousands of Bolts

Banned
    Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone has ever ordererd from Thousands of bolts.com?? What was the fabric like?? They have a good site but you can't tell if the fabric is good like on other sites.

I've ordered from them - quick shipping and good customer service. Fabric is brand name and good quality.

I've ordered from them several times and have been very happy with them. Everything I have received has been good quality.

Blog Entries
    Ditto here!

Ohio... wanna build a cabin in the woods and live off the land... and quilt all day!
    good stuff, been happy with each order... getting ready to order more for the winter :)

I ordered civil war fabric from them after 1pm and I received it the next day. It was so fantastic I wanted to be alone with it :) :) :) The only thing I didn't like was that it was not in plastic in the flat rate env so if the env got wet or ripped nothing was protecting it. I'll ask that they do that next time. I filled my shopping cart on line and called to order since I don't like entering my cc info on line and they had all the info and it was so easy and they were very nice. I like the prices.

Fantastic quality, price and customer service. They made a mistake on an order of mine. I called. They insisted I keep the 2 yard "mistake," and overnighted the correct fabric to me! That's what I call customer service.

Blog Entries
    Many times, they are great! Great fabric, great service, very fast delivery.

I've ordered from them and was pleased with what I got. Delivery was quick considering I live in New Zealand, and the prices were great.

I've always had great luck with TOB!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast