Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Tin Lizzie problem resolved!

Blog Entries
    Talked to the dealer and he had Tin Lizzie contact us. After about 45 minutes the problem was identified and by the end of the week should have the new part. So I'm happy today with my Lizzie and the service.

Where the deer & antilope play and the eagles soar
    Now this will be the longest week you will spend waiting for the part to arrive...crafty_linda_b

Blog Entries
    woo-hoo, good news

Blog Entries
    I love a happy ending!

I have only good things to say about the Lizzie and Service. From the salesman who sold us the machine to the company that makes it. When I first got my machine had some operator error problems. LOL The closest Lizzie rep is only 6 hr. away. But she was very patiant with me and even gave me her home number in case I had more problems. Which of course I did. About 24 hr. after my last call to her She called me to see if I still had everything under control. One of my problems was not my fault! the stich control head shorted out. When I called the company to tell them it was not working right they tryed helping me over the phone, nothing worked, rep said he would call me right back about 20 min later he called and said a new head control was on its way. within 2 days it was here, my DH switch it out and everything worked great. They sent everything I needed to return the old head to them, and they called me to check that everything was going well with the new control head.
    at that time they also told me the control head had shorted out. Great people to work with all down the line!