Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: TOO UGLY FOR WORDS TO DESCRIBE!

Patrice, is it too late for me to add my ugly fabric to your project? If not, let me know your address and I will gladly send some.

Patrice, do you need anymore ugly, disgusting, why the h*ll did I buy that for fabric? I would be glad to throw away, oops, I mean send some to you. send me your address via email @ pojeda@earthlink.net. I would be glad to contribute to the cause!

Patty

Blog Entries
    yes!!! thanks!!! i can't wait. :-)

i have one more "must do" project to complete then i can turn my attention to the ideas i'm getting from the contributions. after i create and photograph them, the are-you-sure-now-it-was-ugly? quilts will go to charity. :-)

pojeda, your avatar is very interesting, did you do it? can we see a full size picture? pleeeze

Kathy, thank you for commenting on my avatar! I wish I made this quilt!!! Whenever I surf the net and find a picture of a quilt I want to try and make (or one like it!) I save the picture and file it under "Quilts I want to make" folder. Of course, I have lots of pictures in that folder! :wink: :wink: I will try and post the picture of that quilt here so you can see the whole thing and be inspired!

Patty
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks for posting those pictures, they look exactly like the design I have come up with for my sil's wedding gift, except I am going to put a mariners compass in the centre since her and her fiance both work for the coast guard.

You are so welcome!

Beautiful quilt, I would love to make on like it someday. also is it still to late to send ugly fabric to you? Deb

not too late, send Patrice a PM and she'll tell you were to send the ugly stuff!

Oh, ladies I have just joined this forum and have been reading this and you are oh so funny. I bet if I look there is some pumkin goo fabric somewhere in my stash too. tlcqultnut

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast