Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Traveling Indiana & Ohio

Blog Entries
    Need some help here. I am leaving Tennessee tomorrow morning, traveling up 65N to Indianapolis, will be there for a few days then heading East to Findley Ohio. Need locations of some good fabric stores. Thanks alot.

Verna2197

Firehouse quilts....downtown Berne, IN....the ladies there are awesome!

Blog Entries
    Happy traveling :D

In Indianapolis area there are two I'm a fan of.

1. Quilts Plus - on E. 86th Street, just east of Westfield Blvd.

2. Always in Stitches - in Noblesville, which is just north of the NE Castleton suburb. It's East of the SR37 & SR32 intersection on the north side of SR32.

I'm just east of Indianapolis. PM me with dates when you're in town & if it works we could meet up at one of the shops.

If you're going home via I-75 in Ohio I would suggest the Fabric Shack in downtown Waynesville (Bout halfway between Cincinnati and Dayton) It's the biggest quilt store in our area and the staff there is great.

Blog Entries
    yes I will be coming home down 75 will have to check them all out. Thanks so much

Ohh, Findlay! That's about 30 minutes from me! If you're willing to take a detour, stop on over to Heavenly Stitches, LLC in Lima, Ohio. Here is the website with directions and address - http://heavenlystitchesquilts.com/

Blog Entries
    Oh I will have to check this place out, In Lima Ohio, looks neat thanks. My DH has been there for a week and still have 2 more weeks to go, training for his job. Anyway I am going up to visit him, so I will have time while he is at work to do some running around. I will have my 2 mini Dauschunds with me though, so hope these places let dogs in. I have a stroller for them and they will be in that. They are just too spoiled, can't even walk. :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by verna2197
    Oh I will have to check this place out, In Lima Ohio, looks neat thanks. My DH has been there for a week and still have 2 more weeks to go, training for his job. Anyway I am going up to visit him, so I will have time while he is at work to do some running around. I will have my 2 mini Dauschunds with me though, so hope these places let dogs in. I have a stroller for them and they will be in that. They are just too spoiled, can't even walk. :lol:
    H.S. has three dogs who can't hold their licker :). I would check to make sure, but they are softies for furbabies!

Blog Entries
    I sure will and thank you for letting me know about all of the stores.