Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Twice the Charm packs

Twice the Charm packs

I just bought a beautiful Twice the Charm pack.....there are 33 pieces that are 5 1/2 by 22. Anyone seen a pattern for these? Free is nice, but I would certainly buy if I can get it emailed, since I am on the road. Thanks.
    Ardelle
    Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains un-awakened."

Blog Entries
    I'm sorry, Idk of any. But they sure sound like they'd be fun and interesting to use.
    My avatar is my first grandbaby!! Brantley 10-2-12
    **QB Monthly Bee Block Swap Theme (5-27-14)*
    **NEW** Trees, Think Fantasy, Think Enchanted, Think fairys and woodland animals. Think brighter fabrics. (Nothing pale or muted.) **TREES** Any kind of block, pieced, embroidery, or applique, your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardelle Coult View Post
    I just bought a beautiful Twice the Charm pack.....there are 33 pieces that are 5 1/2 by 22. Anyone seen a pattern for these? Free is nice, but I would certainly buy if I can get it emailed, since I am on the road. Thanks.
    I bought one of those a couple of years ago, too. I wasn't sure if there were any patterns or not. I just figured I'd use it for something that used multiple charm packs (or more than one pattern that used a single charm pack). I wonder if the Moda Bake Shop has anything?
    (`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)
    (.(. (..`..♥ rebecca

(`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)
    (.(. (..`..♥ rebecca

Sounds interesting.

(`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)
    (.(. (..`..♥ rebecca

I saw the video at Missouri Star Quilters but all it shows is what a Twice the Charm pack contains. I already know that...lol. The Thimbleberries one might work, but I don't have enough strips.....there are 33 in the roll and the pattern needs 51....... And it calls for all the pieces to be 5", not 5 1/2", but could probably make that work.

Maybe I will just cut each piece into 4 pieces and make a charm quilt! Will check out Moda Bake Shop.
    Ardelle

I wonder exactly what they wanted people to do with these packs? Like I said, I bought one but that's the only one I've ever even seen (& I buy LOTS of precuts). Curious...
    (`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)
    (.(. (..`..♥ rebecca

I saw the video at Missouri Star Quilters but all it shows is what a Twice the Charm pack contains. I already know that...lol. The Thimbleberries one might work, but I don't have enough strips.....there are 33 in the roll and the pattern needs 51....... And it calls for all the pieces to be 5", not 5 1/2", but could probably make that work.

Maybe I will just cut each piece into 4 pieces and make a charm quilt! Will check out Moda Bake Shop.
    Ardelle