Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Twice the Charm packs

Twice the Charm packs

I just bought a beautiful Twice the Charm pack.....there are 33 pieces that are 5 1/2 by 22. Anyone seen a pattern for these? Free is nice, but I would certainly buy if I can get it emailed, since I am on the road. Thanks.
    Ardelle
    Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains un-awakened."

Blog Entries
    I'm sorry, Idk of any. But they sure sound like they'd be fun and interesting to use.
    10-2-12, the lucky day I became a granny! I just love my Avatar photo. That is my grandson. He has his hands thrown up in childish abandon trying to catch bubbles. Even though you can't see his face clearly, the look on his face steals my heart. It's my favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardelle Coult View Post
    I just bought a beautiful Twice the Charm pack.....there are 33 pieces that are 5 1/2 by 22. Anyone seen a pattern for these? Free is nice, but I would certainly buy if I can get it emailed, since I am on the road. Thanks.
    I bought one of those a couple of years ago, too. I wasn't sure if there were any patterns or not. I just figured I'd use it for something that used multiple charm packs (or more than one pattern that used a single charm pack). I wonder if the Moda Bake Shop has anything?
    (`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)
    (.(. (..`..♥ rebecca

(`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)
    (.(. (..`..♥ rebecca

Sounds interesting.

(`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)
    (.(. (..`..♥ rebecca

I saw the video at Missouri Star Quilters but all it shows is what a Twice the Charm pack contains. I already know that...lol. The Thimbleberries one might work, but I don't have enough strips.....there are 33 in the roll and the pattern needs 51....... And it calls for all the pieces to be 5", not 5 1/2", but could probably make that work.

Maybe I will just cut each piece into 4 pieces and make a charm quilt! Will check out Moda Bake Shop.
    Ardelle

I wonder exactly what they wanted people to do with these packs? Like I said, I bought one but that's the only one I've ever even seen (& I buy LOTS of precuts). Curious...
    (`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)
    (.(. (..`..♥ rebecca

I saw the video at Missouri Star Quilters but all it shows is what a Twice the Charm pack contains. I already know that...lol. The Thimbleberries one might work, but I don't have enough strips.....there are 33 in the roll and the pattern needs 51....... And it calls for all the pieces to be 5", not 5 1/2", but could probably make that work.

Maybe I will just cut each piece into 4 pieces and make a charm quilt! Will check out Moda Bake Shop.
    Ardelle