Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Two Fabric Applique

Question Two Fabric Applique

Does anyone have a web site where you can watch, not purchase a video on the two fabric applique method. I have looked and can not find one. I found a very cute gariffe family to do, and just can not figure out how to do it without losing pieces. Thanks.

Here's search result link for free 2 fabric applique tutorials. Hope this helps

.http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...rial&FORM=VDRE

I actually own that pattern, and have made it twice, once using hand applique and once using machine applique. It is adorable! I thought the instructions were very clear, and quite amazing how they instructed us to make sure all of the pieces never left the surface of the background. I also own the Pacific Rim Quilt Company video on how to do Nancy Chong's methods for needleturn applique, but I didn't need that DVD to get the pattern ready to sew. You can use whatever method of applique you want to sew the Giraffe Family, you don't need to buy the video, but it sure is a great video to learn exactly what you need to know to do excellent hand applique.