Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Walmart Clearancing 2 yd PreCuts

Power Poster
    I stopped at the Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota, WalMart and saw that many of the two-yard precuts were being clearanced at two yards for $5.00 - marked down from $7.99.

Most of them looked like they were manufactured by Springs Industries - I thought many of them were attractive and seemed to be decent quality. There were some great black, white, and red prints. Also some "animal skin" prints that I liked. Overall, I thought the prints were attractive and the fabric quality very usable.

Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!
    Blog Entries
    Our WM has marked down the precuts too and not just the 2yd. cuts but the charms packs and the FQ bundles too. Which doesn't do me any good when I'm broke. :-)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearisgray
    I stopped at the Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota, WalMart and saw that many of the two-yard precuts were being clearanced at two yards for $5.00 - marked down from $7.99.

Most of them looked like they were manufactured by Springs Industries - I thought many of them were attractive and seemed to be decent quality. There were some great black, white, and red prints. Also some "animal skin" prints that I liked. Overall, I thought the prints were attractive and the fabric quality very usable.
    Our walmart had ours marked down as well..I had picked up a pack as well :)

Guess I need to make a stop on the way home tonight.

Blog Entries
    we have 2 Super stores here and neither one carries ANY fabric - cant even get pre-cuts. I have written to both stores on numerous ocassions about fabrics but havent gotten any response. I think I will start sending them an email a week and see if I ever get a response lol

Sounds like a great deal!!!

Our Walmart doesn't have fabric either..no bolts or precuts :( I am still hoping we get the bolt fabrics back. Word is we will, but I'll believe it when I see it!
    Quote Originally Posted by emsgranny
    we have 2 Super stores here and neither one carries ANY fabric - cant even get pre-cuts. I have written to both stores on numerous ocassions about fabrics but havent gotten any response. I think I will start sending them an email a week and see if I ever get a response lol

Sounds like a great deal!!!

I picked up several fat qtrs. for .75 each and a 7 FQ pack for $5 at my local W-M.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearisgray

They are selling out the pre cuts here too,,,moving back in full dept with a cutter!!!! I got 2 yard cotton cuts yesterday for $1.90 and fat quarters for 30 cents,,,I got a lot of fats,,,they are not the greatest quality but for wall quilts and things that you dont wash a lot they are great!

Our Walmart has a large banner on the building: Fabric coming soon! As they say "The squeaky wheel gets the grease."

Maybe they are bringing the fabric back.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast