Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: walmart fabric

I was in walmart this morning and took a peak at the fabric....they had abunch of bolts of cranston fabric for $2.00 also the better vip...really nice and would you believe we now have jelly rolls and fat quarters...I was in a hurry so I didn't check those....our walmart sells a lot of fabric---happy dance :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Banned
    So does ours....... I love shopping there

I love our Walmart it is fairly new about 12 years old and we still have fabric too. The only thing is some of those ladies who work there aren't very friendly.

My walmart is carrying them starting this month too. :D

I stopped at a Wal-Mart a few towns over this morning and they have tons of fabric. I was surprised! Unfortunately, I did not have time to look but it's not too far away to go back.

sometimes, you can find some real deals there.

I need to stop at our Wal Mart and see if they have the jelly rolls. I really like those.

Noticed this week our Walmart (50 miles away) also has jelly rolls fat quarters and fat quarter bundles. I did note the jelly rolls are $19.97. I asked about the fabric dept. as I have been there so much they now know me and they said for now it will stay come August when they remodel it will shrink but they are pushing for it to stay also.

Our Walmart here in town stopped selling fabric :(

OK, I feel another trip to Wally World coming up! Hopefully my store will have the jelly rolls, etc. now too!!

I have visited two Wallys recently - one told me they were closing the department - the other told me they were "cutting back". But the gal insisted that what they were cutting back was the crafts and artificial flowers. I did buy a bunch of Cranston Mill Works at 25% off 2.40. Nice quality stuff - just as nice as JoAnns!!

I did not see Jelly Rolls here but I will have to go back and check it out just in case!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast