Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Wedding Quilt

Blog Entries

Wedding Quilt

My first real bed quilt! My daughter got married in May and I did a wedding quilt for her for a Christmas present and I embroidered their names and wedding date in the middle. Now it is just square and I did free motion quilting with stippling. Not professional but glad to get it done and now as I grow I will have something to compare it to. Lol I am going to try to add the pic but we will see. I got LOTS of help from everyone on how to do this. Now I will see if I can follow directions. teeehheee

Mona
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image-1.jpg  
    Empress Mona (teeheehee)

Blog Entries
    Well I posted a pic of the whole thing but i dont know where it went. I will get the hang of all of this someday. I just dont know where to look for things I did. There used to be something called my threads, is that still around somewhere?
    Empress Mona (teeheehee)

Blog Entries
    Your picture is posted on the main forum, must be where you were when you started the thread. To see your recent posts and threads, go to "my profile".
    I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day.

Wow! This is your first bedsized quilt?...you did a great job. Your daughter will treasure it!

Blog Entries
    Very nice. You should be very proud of your work. Keep quilting.