Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: What a deal!

What a deal!

I just sent for 5 yards of Northcott fabric and my cost was only $10.95! Including shipping of $5.95, that comes out to only $3.38 a yard! The colors I picked were all they had left, so they had reduced it from $8.95 a yard to $2.19 a yard! I usually don't have such good luck!
    (Thousands of Bolts, only one nut)
    Julie
    Good friends are like stars; you don't always see them, but you know they're always there!

Wow, good for you! I will have to give them a look. I've never ordered from that company.

Blog Entries
    Great deal! I order from the often and am always pleased with the selection and service.

I've never had a bad experience with these folks. Good people. Congrats on your deal!
    Last edited by DebraK; 03-16-2013 at 08:36 AM.
    I have chosen to be happy because it is good for my health - Voltaire

Awesome!!!!

Way to go! I just placed my first order with them yesterday, and got shipping information within a couple of hours. I'm impressed! I've been practically stalking that site the past few days and did not see the deal you mentioned, haha.

I've learned though, that if I see something I like for a great price to jump on it...missed out on two pieces I really liked because I thought about them for too long. :-) $3.29 a yard -- what was there to think about lol?!
    Laura

I could only find the fat quarters for 2.19, nothing in yardage that cheap. Hope you got the yardage.
    aka Gale

Oh No!!! Nowhere on there did it say fat quarter. I was looking under yardage and thought I was getting one yard, but I just went back to my order, and on the end of the item number it had FQ. What a bummer!! They should specify when it gets to your cart that it's a fat quarter and not yardage! Well, lesson learned! I guess that changes the plans for the quilt I had in mind. That will teach me to get so excited!
    Julie
    Good friends are like stars; you don't always see them, but you know they're always there!