Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: What did you do on New Years day?

Blog Entries
    Putting my sewing room back together and nursing a dog with intestinal issues!!

Slept in till about 8 then got up and went to church. In the afternoon, DH and I went out to eat and then to see a movie. In the evening I planned my work week wardrobe and tried to psych myself up for this short school week. DH and I are off to Hawaii on Fri morning for 10 days! Yippee!

Blog Entries
    We took the RV and went to the city for Christmas. We had a wonderful time visiting lots of family and friends. We got held up on the way home with two days of high winds so we spent the time in a campground while in route. It was actually kind of nice as campgrounds go because we had full hook ups and that's unusual for this time of year. So, I took an extra long shower, LOL!! We played with the dogs, played cards, watched movies and ate up all the left overs so the frig would be easy to empty once we got home. We're headed for Rapid City at the end of the month so maybe we will be in our RV a lot this year just as we were on New Years Day 2012!!
    Janome D1822/Janome 4618LE/1946 Singer 15-91 in original cabinet
    Bailey 17 Pro/Grace Original GMQ Frame with No-Flex carriage upgrade

Slept all day since I worked all night on new years eve.
    katigirl

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3