Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 20 1 2 11 ... LastLast

Thread: what did you Do while the board was down today??

Banned
    Blog Entries
    First I scoured the kitchen, micro, oven and fridge included, then prepared a breakfast casserole for dinner, and then I cut all 36 blocks for the Boomerang swap, another 24 blocks for another group swap, and 24 blocks for the Christmas block swap! Still have 24 blocks to cut out for Veteran quilts Then I will be all set to sew at the retreat this weekend...

After I de-string the living room carpet...what a mess all that cutting can be!

Blog Entries
    Sad to say, I did nothing but keep clicking to see if the board was up. Sad huh? :oops:

Quote Originally Posted by jaciqltznok
    First I scoured the kitchen, micro, oven and fridge included, then prepared a breakfast casserole for dinner, and then I cut all 36 blocks for the Boomerang swap, another 24 blocks for another group swap, and 24 blocks for the Christmas block swap! Still have 24 blocks to cut out for Veteran quilts Then I will be all set to sew at the retreat this weekend...

After I de-string the living room carpet...what a mess all that cutting can be!
    Gosh, what did you do in your spare time? You make me tired just reading all you did today.

I cleaned my bathrooms. and sewed a few squares together.

Well, I didnt know it was down,but I was working anyway :) shhhh, dont tell anyone but I always check the board throughout the day normally :):) just too busy today.

Blog Entries
    Just waited for it to come back do not do any sewing today can not get over this head ache that I have had for several days just sinus but boy does it hurt sure wish that it would rain a good slow rain and maybe get rid of some of these bugs and smells in the air

Quote Originally Posted by virtualbernie
    Sad to say, I did nothing but keep clicking to see if the board was up. Sad huh? :oops:
    Lolol. Me too! Hahaha

I cleaned off the ironing board and started sewing the blocks together for my oldest granddaughter's quilt. I need it done by the last saturday in October. Cleaning off the ironing board took half the afternoon though.

Blog Entries
    Amazing how much I got done! 4 loads of laundry, grocery shopping, trip to BB&Beyond, kept checking my Ipad, nope, not on yet, lets go to the next thing on our list. Got my whole list finished, made lasagna for dinner, worked in the yard a bit and finally sat down and away we go.

I put the binding on my first king size quilt.

Page 1 of 20 1 2 11 ... LastLast