Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you listen to while you quilt?

i usually have the tv on
    my name is becca and i'm a quilt-a-holic :-)

i listen to a vast variety of music while sewing---house of blues on sunday morning- country, instrumentals, classical, (what my adult kids call 'mood music'---relaxation/meditation discs), rock, sometimes i need the 'calm' sometimes i want something with alot of movement...always listening to something---i mainly own blues & country- a large stack of meditation & holiday/fun music...and i can go from radical-hard rockin or (head banging classical) to calm 'flutes by the sea' in a heart beat
    hiding away in my stash where i'm warm, safe and happy

I have my TV on all day long..Most times I am not even listening..can't even tell you what is on a lot---but the noise makes it less lonely when I am home all day alone.

I listen to the radio, and programmes on my iPad that it records, namely The Archers, Gardeners Question Time, Farming today and Woman's Hour.Where do you all get your audio books from?

Sometimes audio books..sometimes just the silence of the house...just depends...

I listen to Pandora via my computer...so many possibilities! Love the variety! Right now I am listening to Christmas music.

I bring my Ipad into my studio and I listen to great christian radio or Bible teachings. Otherwise I listen to Josh Groban, IL Divo etc.
    When it seems like the world is falling to pieces remember that the pieces are falling into place...the End Times.

Heaven and Earth are full of His Glory!

Depends on the mood i'm in! I listen to my ipod...have multiple playlists..gospel, country, classical, show tunes, classic rock, hard rock...i'm all over the place.

Quote Originally Posted by mcfay View Post
    I don't have my radio or tv in my sewing building yet, so I listen to the birds chase bug (or something) on my roof. It's metal so it is loud.
    You have a sewing building? As in a 2nd building that is just for sewing? I want pics!

Personally I usually just listen to the radio. My machine is loud enough that sometimes I fear I would not hear an audiobook over it and get lost. With music it doesn't matter if I miss something.

TV programs or Netflix

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 LastLast