Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: What A Find!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DJRustic
    luvtooquilt, You asked about the quilt shops around here. I have been to West Plains, Willlow Springs, Cabool, Mt View. Have not been to the ones in Mansfield, Seymore & Mt Grove.
    My girlfriend & I are going this week-end to Ozark & springfield, Mo. Love the shop in Ozark.
    Want to plan a trip to Rogers, Ark & down in there as there are some nice shops around there. They were at the Springfield Quilt show this past fall.
    When you go to Rogers go The Rabbit's Lair QS and then go to the Dollar Saver close by, across from the train car. Thay have fabric there also at great prices.

Sounds like a great deal to me.

Wow, wish I lived in your area!

Super Member Chigger Holler Quilter's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hey...I'm in for a drive to check this out. Will send you a pm. Thanks for the tip!
    Chigger

Blog Entries
    I want to go there...they look like such a cute couple and the PRICES...I have been looking to see if they sell on line. So far no luck.

If they ever decide to do mailing I sure would do a big order from them. I live too far to take a trip but I would love to get my hands on a bunch of that material. There's nothing where we are. JoAnn's and some LQS that I can't afford to shop.
    Debra

Inverness, Florida Lived in states MA (born/graduated) RI (twice) CA (3 times) MO (3 times) KY VA
    And after you all get done with storing up on fabric you can rent a houseboat near Mountain Home and spend a glorious time on the lake with NO mosquitoes and clear water! Did it 3 times and had the best time ever. Then you can stop by the QS's on the way back and get all the material you passed up on your first stop. LOL How I wish I was closer.

Blog Entries
    But what's the name? My daughter goes through MO fairly frequently, and she knows what I like, so she could make a side trip for me. But need the name of the shop, please.

Wow! Do they have a website? Would love to have them here. We have Whittles about 20 miles from my house, which is wonderful. So I guess I shouldn't complain, but....
    Country 1

What a great find. All y'all are lucky to have a great shop and I am sure they are happy of the business you are steering their way. Just too far from California. Bummer
    Lisa

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 LastLast