Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: What Should You Be Doing Instead of Reading the Boards?

I should be sleeping =)
    The day you stop learning is the they day you die..

I come here while my brain is planning my next move. (That's my story and I'm stickin to it)
    I almost never do the "priority" thing first... I have to build up to it whatever it is.

Blog Entries
    It's late and we should be in bed, but, we have been playing dominoes with a bunch of people and now we're watching a really good show and I'm watching this computer. I love it.

NE California - no where near the Bay Area!
    I should be going to sleep...

getting ready for work - its only 5am here

I should be piecing my son's quilt or binding the quilt I made for my sister that has been back from my LAQ for two weeks now. Planning to get something done today! Once I'm really out of bed-it's 6:30AM here.

I'm doing exactly what I'm supposed to be doing! I usually read the board between 1-3 a.m....I'm a night owl, and yes, as others have said...this board is addicting! Love the advice, ideas and so many beautiful pictures! It's 1:00 a.m.

The UFO's are calling to me. I'm ignoring them for the time being. Off to bed and then tomorrow it's housework and cooking prep for St. Patrick's Day. Oh, and taking my son's friend home after a sleepover. The trend of teens not wanting to get their driver's license doesn't bother me until I have to cart friends all over the place (and why don't their parents reciprocate?) But I digress...

I just got up and brain isn't functioning yet. I'm drinking my coffee and waiting for the newspaper to be delivered. It usually doesn't get here until after 7, so I'll be on here for awhile checking out what you all have been doing.

I work in circles. Load of laundry, cut some scraps, wash a few dishes, sew a few 9 patches, make up bed, use it to lay out blocks, sweep up shreds from cutting scraps, pin blocks into rows, vacuum, sew the rows, do some gardening, sew the rows together, put away laundry, admire the quilt top while I iron. And people wonder how I get so much done!
    Life is made up of bits and pieces. You won't know how it'll turn out till its done.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast