Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Whatcha Doin'?

Blog Entries
    I have been sitting outside on the patio binding a quilt that I am doing for my husband and I. I just finished machine sewing down the top and bottom binding (the two sides are done) and getting ready to hand sew it. I brought it in to show my husband and he said "Looks like a nice warm quilt for winter." I said "Yah, it is." He said "It's big!" I said "I know -- I can't wait for winter." DID I JUST SAY THAT????????

So, now I am going out and finish the quilt and have me a little glass of the fruit of the vine and then call it a day! Or perhaps a season? Edie

Blog Entries
    I've been trying out different squares from my scraps ... and I made a set of pillow cases. :)

Just finished a quilt for my new great nephew Titus Edward Black. Hope to get it in the mail to him tomorrow!

Lucy Mae my quilting partner
    Name:  Attachment-244844.jpe
Views: 11
Size:  57.9 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I just finished a dog bed,I will send pictures when they get forwarded to me. I think the puppy really likes it.He kept going over and getting on it.That was a priceless moment for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Grinster
    Just finished a quilt for my new great nephew Titus Edward Black. Hope to get it in the mail to him tomorrow!
    IMHO, the blue and white with a bit of yellow really pops! Very nice!

Quilting is for any time of the year! If you're traveling, you just have to make your projects portable!

Pretty - I am sitting on the couch flipping channels, purchased the quilt back for DD #2 and just can't bear to go into the sewing room - just not feeling it today. Glad you finished your projects and are enjoying the evening.

I made 12 bow tie blocks for a swap I am in. And then sat down and looked at some fabric I bought this weekend.
    Had BLT sandwiches for dinner (tomatoes from the garden) and now I am going to go and look over some new patterns I picked up and dream of fabrics for them.

Then I guess I have to think about going back to work tomorrow, it comes so quick!

I have been working on a safari quilt-making blocks all day. Last adult child moved out this weekend (All 3 of the kids have returned home to live at some point), so that bedroom will be the guest bedroom and we're going jungle! I've always wanted to do a jungle room.

Moving! YUCK!!!

I haven't touched my machine (not that I can now) in almost a month!

I worked on my 2 "I Love Snow" quilts. I am making one for my daughter and one for me. Originally I bought just the material for a quilt for her, but it was all so cute I had to have one too. Haha.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast