Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
When to Call it Quits (or How Batik HSTs Kicked My Butt) >

When to Call it Quits (or How Batik HSTs Kicked My Butt)

When to Call it Quits (or How Batik HSTs Kicked My Butt)

Old 10-31-2011, 06:54 PM

Here I am on Halloween night, sitting in my lounge chair reading, trying to catch up on all my Quilting Newsletters and waiting for an important phone call. And you had to tell us about your day!
My husband and son wanted to know what I was laughing so hard about! Told them they wouldn't understand. That was so funny!!!!!! You made my day. :lol: This is something I would do too. Thanks for the great story! :thumbup:
By the way my phone call should be anytime now. My granddaughter is 9 1/2 cm! Can hardly wait to hear about that grandbabies arrival. My son was born Halloween Morning so now he gets a grandchild born on his birthday! He is beside himself. You could hear him grinning ear to ear on the phone. Yeah!!!!!
Old 10-31-2011, 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by KTDID49
Here I am on Halloween night, sitting in my lounge chair reading, trying to catch up on all my Quilting Newsletters and waiting for an important phone call. And you had to tell us about your day!
My husband and son wanted to know what I was laughing so hard about! Told them they wouldn't understand. That was so funny!!!!!! You made my day. :lol: This is something I would do too. Thanks for the great story! :thumbup:
By the way my phone call should be anytime now. My granddaughter is 9 1/2 cm! Can hardly wait to hear about that grandbabies arrival. My son was born Halloween Morning so now he gets a grandchild born on his birthday! He is beside himself. You could hear him grinning ear to ear on the phone. Yeah!!!!!
Oh boy--you get a treat instead of a trick for Halloween.
Is this your granddaughter's first? I have my fingers crossed for her. I was a labor and delivery nurse four about 23 years. She could have to push awhile if it's her first but should have a baby before midnight.

My post was from awhile back. I finally finished that horrible quilt yesterday (the top, back and binding) and boxed it up and sent it to Charisma today for quilting. It did turn out pretty but I will probably never make a Batik quilt again. At least I got my teeth flossed well. I can skip the dentist this year.