Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: When swaps are finished...

Blog Entries
    Still waiting for my siggie blocks back, and just received my funky house blocks back, but have other things to finish, and keep up with the other swaps I am in. Have seen some posted also, but not very many. It'll drive me nuts until I get the funky houses done, I just love them, and have lots of ideas running through my mind. Just have to decide on one.

I appreciate all the comments! I would just like to see the finished blocks not necessarily the whole quilt, I know some it takes a bit longer that all. I just love loooking at everyones works! I hope someday I could BEE PROUD of my work! Thanks Again!!

Blog Entries
    You should be proud of your work right now, you are accomplishing things you haven't done before, so you have improved your skills, so you should be proud!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by QweenBee
    I hope someday I could BEE PROUD of my work!
    If you put together a block (or a quilt) with forethought and effort, you can be proud of yourself. No need to wish for bigger and better patterns.

We all learn along the way. I still love to do 4-patches and easy patterns and I am pleased as punch when the corners meet. Nowadays, they meet a lot more often than they did in the beginning.

I'm still sewing together hex's with all my I Spy swap fabric. Only 200 some squares left to sew. Have already done 100 plus I guess. Don't know, lost count.

Just reorganized all my previous blocks from swaps so I can hopefully put them together into something this winter. Just have not decided what to make yet.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2