Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Why does my title say None?

Blog Entries
    I have been a member of the Quilting Board for over 90 days. I have posted 80 or so times and still I don't have a title. Shouldn't it say ...A Regular Here...by now?
    Just checkin' but would really like to know.

Good question!

Blog Entries
    Have you posted 20+ times in the last two weeks? This is how you keep a title of "regular" next to your name :D:D:D

You need to consistently posts in this manner, or the title will disappear.

I just went through this, and finally found out that the criteria for remaining "a Regular" is to post 20 or more posts within the last two-week period.

So, you can belong for a while, fail to post 20 posts within the running two weeks, and your title changes back automatically.

That averages 1 .428 posts a day.

Lanny

bj
    The regular user title seems to come and go, depending on how active you are. When I have a quiet spell and don't post much, then mine will go away. And as you can see, I've been a member for awhile! I think you have to maintain 20 posts per 2 weeks, or something like that. I don't worry about the title. Just post if you feel like it and don't stress about it. (O:

Hmmm, I never noticed those labels. Does it matter what it says? Is there a privilege or something when you are "a regular here" or "top poster"?

Blog Entries
    Yep just get your posts up like everyone else said. Easy as can be, atleast I think so, but I have also been told I talk to much! If you don't want to do a bunch of random posts head on over to the welcome section, and say Hi to all the new comers. They like that, and youll get your posts up too.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dina
    Hmmm, I never noticed those labels. Does it matter what it says? Is there a privilege or something when you are "a regular here" or "top poster"?
    Well, you cannot post a classified ad to sell stuff unless you have the "regular" title......

Central Virginia in the Foothills of the Blue Ridge Mtns.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dina
    I, too, rarely look at the status -- 'regular/new/contributor" -- whatever. It doesn't seem to make all that much difference in the value of what one posts, does it; what's in a name......?

Jan in VA

Quote Originally Posted by Beebonnet
    I have been a member of the Quilting Board for over 90 days. I have posted 80 or so times and still I don't have a title. Shouldn't it say ...A Regular Here...by now?
    Just checkin' but would really like to know.
    It's explained in the Forum Rules up at the top of the Main page. Lots of useful info to be found there.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-30553-1.htm#781347

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast