Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • Will I ever find it? >
  • Will I ever find it?

• Will I ever find it?

Old 10-19-2010, 05:54 PM

can't rightfully remember the designs on it BUT WM has a pink/black cute fabric for $4.94 a yard. I can look tomorrow when i check out somebody else's request and get back to you?
    I seen it before and thought immediatly of my SIL who likes these colors too.
    Old 10-19-2010, 06:17 PM

WoW!!! Thanks for all your help everyone. To be more specific I am looking for cotton candy pink with black and I am thinking maybe going for a OBW if I can find the right fabrics. I had started to make half and half blocks but there are so many pieces and I need like 48 squares and it got kind of boring, so now I am looking for something a little simpler. It is for a 16 year old girl who has a heart of gold, plays sports, volunteers at the humane society and maintains a 4.0 average. She wants to go to Yale and study law. I promised her this quilt a year ago, and the other day she asked if I thought I could get it done before she goes to college. LOL so I guess I better get busy. Her room is totally pink and black!! Don't know if I could live with that, but she can!! Hmmmmm...maybe I better rethink the OBW and stick with basic squares. LOL
    Old 10-19-2010, 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by trisha
    WoW!!! Thanks for all your help everyone. To be more specific I am looking for cotton candy pink with black and I am thinking maybe going for a OBW if I can find the right fabrics. I had started to make half and half blocks but there are so many pieces and I need like 48 squares and it got kind of boring, so now I am looking for something a little simpler. It is for a 16 year old girl who has a heart of gold, plays sports, volunteers at the humane society and maintains a 4.0 average. She wants to go to Yale and study law. I promised her this quilt a year ago, and the other day she asked if I thought I could get it done before she goes to college. LOL so I guess I better get busy. Her room is totally pink and black!! Don't know if I could live with that, but she can!! Hmmmmm...maybe I better rethink the OBW and stick with basic squares. LOL
    Oh, boy! Once again on that ThousandBolts.com, I saw two pink fabrics - one with a black and white soccer ball and another with a white, black trim baseball. If she's into sports, might be quite suitable. Just keyword Pink and it will come up on one of the pages ... I think they were on the same page.

Of course, you know we're all gonna want to see a picture of this when you're done. We love, love, love sharing.
    Old 10-28-2010, 07:15 PM
    Google Goddess

did you ever find your fabric?
    Old 10-28-2010, 07:16 PM
    Google Goddess

you might go to this site as just found out about it today

http://www.findmyfabric.com/

you can search and also can upload a photo of fabric that you are looking for

Originally Posted by trisha
    I am searching for black and pink print fabric. I have found one..black with pink polka dots, but that's it. I need a bunch of fabric with either black background and pink print, or pink background with black print. Anybody know where I can get any of it?
    Appreciate your efforts ahead of time.
    You guys are great!