Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 18 1 2 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Will you be sewing and quilting during New Years Day? What projects will you be working on?

Blog Entries
    Will you be sewing and quilting during New Years Day? If so what will you be working on?

I will be making some more of the Grandmother Flower Garden blocks by hand while hubby is watching football.

Maybe. I don't know yet. It might just be DH and our son here. If they get on the computer in a game together I may do some sewing.
    Don't know what I will be working on yet. I have so many projects, I will just pick one that sounds good at that time.

Yes, I will be quilting. My bee gets together for the day! and a retreat coming up Jan 7-9, so need to get things ready to go. Happy New Year.

Blog Entries
    Oh absolutely I will be sewing on New Year's Day. Honestly I had not thought of what I might be sewing, but after working all week and getting a good night's rest Friday night, I definitely want to get back to non-Christmas sewing! Of course, I will have to rearrange some things in my sewing room first, so maybe I should focus on that first, then dig into sewing. I sure would love to rearrange my entire sewing room, just don't know how that would be possible since it's really tight in there.

Quote Originally Posted by laureneberhard
    Yes, I will be quilting. My bee gets together for the day! and a retreat coming up Jan 7-9, so need to get things ready to go. Happy New Year.
    Oooooh, a retreat - wish I was going with you! :thumbup:

Not sure what I will be doing. Right now I'm cleaning out the house; I have a ton of stuff that needs to go to Good Will. I will tackle the craft room eventually.

I just plan on catching up & finishing projects that I started this year (2010)

no my sewing room is not unpacked yet

Blog Entries
    I told Pat yesterday that the X-mas holiday seemed to be mostly about him. I seemed to spend a lot of time in the kitchen. The following weekend will be mostly about me. Planning to spend a lot of time in the sewing room. I have a pile of projects ready to finish. All assorted stages of "doneness"

Cyn
    Blog Entries
    This is what I do also. My hubby likes for me to watch with him and I can multi task so we are both very happy. I make pu pu's for us. Get a project that doesn't reguire much effort or thought and it's a lovely day for us!

Yes, I'll definitely be sewing. I started a new scrappy quilt this week. It's called "Cracker", and is in the Leisure Arts book titled Quick and Easy Scrap Quilts.

Blog Entries
    I have a baby quilt to finish before Jan 6th. This weekend I'll be in high gear:)

Page 1 of 18 1 2 11 ... LastLast